My real estate career began decades ago and continues to enrich my life through rewarding interactions and unique experiences with my clients. I have been a Clark County resident since 1973 and worked as a licensed Broker for a number of years until I paused my career to raise my family. I received my current license in 1990 and have since been assisting my fellow Clark County residents with their real estate endeavors.
I have been in and around construction my entire life. My husband and I have been subcontractors of finish work in the 1980’s and General Contractors of Silverwood Construction from 1995-1998. We currently own Factory Fire 1 LLC 1998-Present. We are a motocross engine developer for modified bikes, as well as a sponsor of riders.
I continuously strive to challenge myself, further enhancing my knowledge of the industry. In 2006 I joined The Hasson Company to assume the role as Managing Broker of the Vancouver Branch, and in 2016 I became the Designated Broker. Over the years I’ve expanded my real estate expertise through numerous training programs. These programs have provided designations such as:
· Relocation Specialist 1991
· Sweat Hogs Program Graduate 1991
· CSP Certified New Home Sales Specialist 1992
· Top Gun Graduate 1995
· Managing Broker 1995
· Certified Real Estate Instructor 1995-2001, 2013-Present
· ABR– Accredited Buyer Representative 2002
· CCAR Grievance Committee 2008, Chair 2010-2012
· CCAR Realtor Director 2010-2012
· Realtor Achievement Award Recipient 2011
· CCAR Ombudsman 2013-Present
· CRS – Certified Residential Specialist 2014
In addition to the three beautiful children my husband and I have, we’re thankful to be blessed with five amazing grandchildren. Our youngest child is now in the Air Force working hard to serve our country.